Link Building

Best Freelancer in Bangladesh


I Will Do 150 Link Building,Backlink in High DA And PR Sites

Welcome to My Gig:-

Do you want to get more targeted Customers/visitor on your Business/Website/blog/video? If yes, this Gig for you.Link building is an important work for any business/website/blog/video. I am a professional Link Builder and best freelancer in Bangladesh. I have long time training from outsourcing institute on LINK BUILDING with best freelancer in Bangladesh.I have worked many practical project there. I will build High Quality Backlinks to Promote your Target Keywords on High DA/PA Sites. We have lots of High Domain Authority websites which surely help to Boost Up in your Ranking

My Features of Service:-
  1. I will post and comment on the following sites:-
  2. Blog Sites
  3. Forum Sites
  4. Article Sites
  5. Answer Sites
  6. News sites
  7. Press Release Sites
  8. Social Media Sites
  9. Social Bookmarking Sites
  10. Youtube
  11. Facebook

Why Buy This Gig:-
  1. Link Building in only High DA and PR Sites
  2. Create Relevant Article
  3. Keyword Setup
  4. Off Page-Quality Baclink
  5. 100% Manual Work
  6. Dofollow Link
  7. Live Link
  8. I am best Freelancer in Bangladesh

My Package:-

Basic-5$: I will do Quality Link building in High Domain Authority + Do follow +permanent Back Link + Low Competition.

Standard-10$: I will do Quality Link building in High Domain Authority + Do follow +permanent Back Link + Medium Competition.

Premium-15$: i will do Quality Link building in High Domain Authority + Do follow +permanent Back Link + High Competition.

If you are choose to buy this Gig please Contact(Best freelancer in Bangladesh:-+880-1778731828) me.

Note:- If you have any Question please do mail(jubayer@gmail.com) to further discuss the details. thank you..

Post a Comment

0 Comments