Bookmarking Submission

Best freelancer in Bangladesh

 

I will do Bookmarking Submission in High DA and PR Sites 

Welcome to my Gig

Social bookmarking is an easy and important work. It brings a company to the rank of Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines at a fast and low cost. And create an expected customer that will maximize your profits. Social bookmarking is a way to help your business/company reach millions of customers worldwide. I am a professional Bookmarking Submitter and best freelancer in Bangladesh. I have worked many practical project this job with best freelancer in Bangladesh. A special feature of social bookmarking is that your company's Title, Description and Tag will be presented to search engine as you choice.

My features of service:
  1. Creating High Quality Backlinks with 100%
  2. Only high DA and PR Sites
  3. Permanent Backlinks Create
  4. 100% manual posting
  5. On time delivery
  6. Working Honestly with 100% Client’s satisfaction
  7. Providing 100% organic SEO result
  8. White hat SEO
  9. Up to date latest Google update and following all Google guideline
  10. I achieved the top ranking in Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search Engine
  11. 24/7 Days available for ON-Time Response
  12. Report with google sheet.
  13. I am a best freelancer in Bangladesh

 My Package:-

Basic-10$:- I will do 45 Bookmarking submission in high DA and PR sites manually with proper Title, Description,Tag and others

Standard-20$: I will do 100 Bookmarking submission in high DA and PR sites manually with proper Title, Description,Tag and others.

Premium-35$: I will do 200 Bookmarking submission in high DA and PR sites manually with proper Title, Description,Tag and others

If you are choose to buy this Gig please Contact(Best freelancer in Bangladesh:-
+880-1778731828) me.

Note:- If you have any Question please do mail(jubayer@gmail.com) to further discuss the details. thank you..

Post a Comment

0 Comments